Analytics

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Here Again, Gone Tomorrow

Yes. Our life is a whirlwind.
We just got back from a 36 hour trip to Carlsbad where we celebrated Nancy's birthday. We got back this morning at 10am and are leaving again tomorrow for our stint in the desert with our new Burning Man friends.
If you don't know all that much about Burning Man, peruse the website http://www.burningman.com/
or even better, rent one of the cool documentaries on the festival.
It's our first year. And we're soooooo excited.
So we'll be unable to blog until our return on Sept. 3rd.
But my-oh-my! the pictures and videos we'll have to share!!!!!
Ok
We must continue packing.
Talk to you on Sept 3rd!!
Love
CarolandMichael

1 comment:

Babs said...

I looked up Burning Man, and it sounds cool- have a great trip!

Oh, and thanks for inspiring me to post a bit more- I am nowhere near as prolific as you, but I'm trying!