Analytics

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Topics

So, our friend Jeremy made a few suggestions about blog entry topics for me to ruminate on.
His intention was to keep me going.....
I think that his tactics have been working on me all week as I pondered this entry.
What a fantastic idea! I started to realize that to get topic suggestions for blog entries is like going to the psychic.
You can't go wrong!
I mean, anything that is suggested will fit into my life, because I will make the connections!
Brilliant!

Here's what Jer wrote....

"Blog about weather, politics, food, dogs, toenails, uses of peanut butter."

And so I will!

Then I will call for more suggestions and figure out how is pertains to us!

But first topic: WEATHER

It has been frickin' gorgeous here! 70F - 75F all week!
We have been inspired to be outside constantly.
Michael has been working on building loft space for his racing pigeons (a topic I will address in the very near future, along with pics) and I have been puttering around in our winter garden and the herb tub.
Everything has little bloom buds and there's no mud for the dogs to track in to the house!!!!

I spent the past weekend inside a cold, dark theatre watching about 10 hours of 2min monologues, searching for new actors for my theatre group. At lunch I went outside and down the street to the Berkeley Farmer's Market to find some vittles. The sun was shining, I grabbed a veggie/brown rice curry plate, and headed over to the grass to listen to some music. Here's a little video I shot with my phone. (note the warm clothes for sitting still inside a theatre)
To all my snowy friends, I hope this gives you endurance and hope that you too will have a picnic on the daisy-filled grass again soon.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

That looked so lovely! I love it in California!!!!! I wish I was on the grass there with you......