Analytics

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Musings About Musings

ok
I made a new year's resolution to post a blog entry at least once per week.
....I have failed so far.
But ultimately, I have high hopes for the success of this resolution because I have really only missed two of the weeks since the beginning of the year.
Who cares that that equals 50%!?
It's like the current health care bill....50% negative means that there's 50% positive too!
So, so far, I am 50% successful at this resolution!
The glass is indeed half full!
It's not that I don't enjoy blogging, it's just that the blogging task falls between the gaping cracks of my absurdly busy life.
And I say absurdly because what makes my life so busy, are the endless tasks and errands that I can hardly keep track of!
But they whittle away at my day before I notice and I never get quite finished.
However, I am gaining on them all and the proof is that I am here writing this blog entry!
I hope, if you have made any New Year's Resolutions, that you are achieving success.
And if you aren't, remember what the scientists say....
Starting over is not the correct approach.
In science, to start over will only lead you to the same result.
Each beginning is always from a different place.
Therefore 'the mistake' is not a mistake but a moment that further defines what you are looking for.
So we will not start over, but start from a completely new place, a new approach, and perhaps the results will be different!

Talk to you next week.....or maybe before that!

1 comment:

jnorton said...

Someone told me today I should update my blog more--she wanted more diversion in her day. Strange what makes the world go around.
So, that being said, CarMic Chronicles must hit over 60% or the security of this nation is threatened.

See you next weekend. Blog about weather, politics, food, dogs, toenails, uses of peanut butter.