Analytics

Monday, May 12, 2008

Chora,malade, krank, больно, άρρωστοι, enfermo....

Whatever language you use, I AM SICK!
I came down with the worst cold last night. I woke up stuffed and achey and really didn't want to go to work, much less hang out in class until after 9pm. But I can't miss any class time because it is such an advantage to be there. I get so much information about the projects - more than I would just by reading the syllabus.
Anyway, the good news is that our dog started having puppies tonight. She had her first one at 5pm. My husband is going to keep me updated, via email posts, about her progress.
This is a head shot of the mama. Her name is JouJou. It loosely means teddybear/little toy in French.

I'll load some pictures of her pregnant and then with her babies tomorrow.
The first one that came out was a girl and she was perfect.
Hopefully I'll get home in time to see her have a few more.

Until tomorrow.....
carol

1 comment:

Steve said...

Welp what do you know. Puppies. Good for you. Going to sell them or give them away or keep them all?

I thought your title was Wicken. Thought you were casting a spell. Hoping I wasn't the subject.