Analytics

Monday, July 16, 2007

The Weekend

Good Morning Blogees!
Hope your weekend went well.
Michael's Dog Training Clinic officially ended on Sunday and today is his first day off!
And today he is on his way to his very first Dog Agility Lesson in SF.
He's excited about slowly making a career-focus change so he can stay home more often.
So, while he was busy working this weekend, Nancy and Carol went for a bike ride in Point Pinole.
It was a gorgeous day...warm, sunny, and breezy.
And it was Nancy's first mountain biking trip...ever!
So after a quick stop at the local REI for a sparkling new helmet, we hit the dirt road.
I took some pics to commemorate the occasion.




And I'm glad I did because not only did I get a few good shots of Nancy in her new hat, but we came across a couple who were riding horseback with a two month old foal following them!
It was sooooooocute!



1 comment:

Babs said...

Sand! My friend.